Most introductions are designed for the reader to get a quick idea of what you are going to enumerating in the thesis in much more detail. You can try to add the following points to your introduction to the best grades for yourself.
1. You introduction is the first page that your professor will read. It should be simple and concise enough to tell the reader what they want and what they can expect from the paper. Almost every professor has seen so many varieties of papers that they don't want to waste time by reading a lot of nonsense. In the first few lines you should be able to introduce and recapitulate your entire papers research, theme as well as your explanation or argument.
2. If you are planning to do your research then you do need to put in your central idea in to your research paper. Please do include your central idea and your main resource reference into your introduction. This gives your professor a central idea of where you do get your proof from. Just the main source not the secondary sources of your paper. Use online references to make your point about your research but avoid quoting the Wikipedia.
3. Make sure you have the central idea of the paper stated in the introduction. Just limit the summary to about one detailed sentence, about what you intend to add into your research paper. Keep only five central arguments in the paper ready. And argue with active voice and keep the words to only about 50 words. Extending your research paper theme to more than 50 words will cause the reader to lose interest. Either extend the word count to more than 35 and less than 50 words.
4. Prepare an outline for your paper which is based on the theme. This outline is not for any specific reason and but it does help you out to formulate a quick recap of your article in the form of an outline. This will help you formulate your introductory paragraph.
5. Use the first sentence of your introductory paragraph as your central idea. The main body of the research paper has to be the body of your introduction. You can use the outline of the research paper to write your body and your conclusion too.
Research paper introduction are not easy to write but you've got to spend some time and effort to frame it well. Prepare at least two to three outlines and then show them to your friends so that they can select the one which reads best. Try to keep the word count in to a limit of 50 words and you will get the best efforts.Research paper online